Today, we are teaching how to master the top 5 boudoir poses on the bed.
We return to our “How To Pose” Series with a focus on the bedroom scenes at the Show Your Spark Studio!
Did you know that most of our clients don’t have any modeling or posing experience? It’s true! It can be intimidating to look at our client portraits and think “I could never do that!”. But we are here to tell you, “Yes you can!”
With our guidance during your Spark Session (aka in-the-studio demonstrations from our photographers), you will be rocking these poses. Seeing yourself in your portraits at the end of the day might leave you speechless! The only question remaining will be, “Which ones will I choose to keep?”
We have two bedroom scenes for you to pose in: our light and airy Loft Bed Set or our dark and moody luxe Velvet Bed Set. Can’t choose? Fulfill all aesthetics by posing in both!
Draw inspiration from these portraits for your session. Envision yourself in these sets and poses. Then, imagine how it would feel to own portraits of yourself on your wall while striking these poses.
Ready to take a look? Great!
The “Look Back at It”
Lounging on the bed has never looked so seductive. Flirty and sexy or casual and relaxed, you bring the mood and wardrobe you desire to this pose, we’ll take care of the rest!
- Rest on your belly while propping yourself up on your elbows.
- Bring your knee up towards your elbow and pop that booty. Let the knee pop out just a bit.
- Place one hand in your hair and the other on the bed for stability, and push into the bed to lift your chest up and arch your back.
- Look back toward that booty!
This pose is innocent and sexy all at once with plenty of options for you to let your personality shine! Look directly at the camera or away to set the mood you desire. Try this pose on a fur-lined bed for a luxurious vibe!
- Lay on your back with your legs together.
- Bend one knee slightly, and lean it towards your straight leg.
- Bring one hand to the back of your neck, with your elbow tucked in towards your ribs.
- Bring your other hand to your waistband, hip, thigh, or wherever else you want!
- Make confident direct eye contact or look away for a little touch of voyeur.
Peach and Stilettos
Love your heels? And want a killer booty photo? This one’s for you! Bring your favorite pair of heels, or borrow one from our closet! (The taller the heel, the better for this pose.)
- Face away from the camera, with your knees on the bed.
- Bring your knees slightly apart.
- Reach for your heels with your hands, palms facing in.
- Can’t sit all the way down? No problem! This works great with your butt slightly lifted. Just make sure to arch that back!
Hands and Knees
You’re already in this pose from the Peach and Stilettos! We’ll zoom out, get comfy, and let you play with your hair!
- Follow the directions for the pose above.
- Instead of holding onto your heels, bring one hand to the top of your thigh and the other to your hair.
- Look over your shoulder and exhale.
Accentuate your gorgeous legs with this boudoir bed pose in either of our bed sets! With shoes or without, you’ll love the results! (Fun fact: this is actually great for insomnia, or after a long day on your feet too. Stay here as long as you want! Your feet will thank you tomorrow!)
- Scoot your butt as close as possible to the headboard or wall.
- As you lay back on the bed, spread your hair on the bed. (Picture the Little Mermaid with hair all around you!)
- Now bring your legs up the wall.
- Bend one knee slightly, and lean it toward your other leg
- Bring your hands in your hair.
Your Turn to Master the Top 5 Boudoir Poses on the Bed
What do you think? Do you feel ready to master the top 5 boudoir poses on the bed? Give them a try at home, if you’d like. Then, contact us today to try these poses out at the Show Your Spark Studio.
Here’s what to expect when you contact us!
- Schedule a free consultation call to have all your questions answered and start planning your Spark Experience.
- Select a Spark Session date that fits your schedule.
- Rock the session like the bright light that you are, and create beautiful, tangible artwork to inspire you for the rest of your life.