Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Donec sed odio dui. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Curabitur blandit tempus.
We are very excited to welcome you back as we reopen the studio in the wake of the 2020 novel coronavirus disease (COVID19) pandemic. Lindsay Hite Photography LLC wants to assure you of our continued commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy experience and that we are taking additional measures to protect you, our clients and our team, and your families from the spread of COVID-19. As part of those efforts, we are implementing a new Social Distancing Policy. Please read this policy carefully.
Importance of Social Distancing
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has found that one of the most effective ways of preventing the spread of COVID-19 is limiting face-to-face contact with others, known as social distancing or physical distancing. The Occupational Safety and Health Authority (OSHA) similarly recommends increased social distancing when preparing workplaces to respond to COVID-19.
This Social Distancing Policy is a key part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Although knowledge about the virus and how it spreads are evolving, based on the information we have now, these measures will help curb its spread. Compliance with this policy is essential because current consensus on the virus suggests, among other things, that:
• COVID-19 is highly contagious.
• COVID-19 spreads mostly among people who are in close contact (within about 6 feet, or two arms' lengths) for a prolonged time period (between 10 and 30 minutes, depending on the distance).
• The virus generally spreads when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks, and droplets from their mouth or nose get in the air and land in the mouths or noses of nearby people.
• A person who has the virus may not have any symptoms but may still spread COVID-19.
• A person can get COVID-19 by touching another person, such as with a handshake, or by touching another surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or eyes.
• The virus can live on surfaces for up to several days, depending on the surface and other conditions.
For these reasons, the CDC and other public health experts have recommended limiting contact with other people and common surfaces to limit the spread of COVID-19. We need your full cooperation and compliance with these measures to make them effective in this new work environment.
Studio Safety Policies:
Following the CDC's guidance, Lindsay Hite Photography LLC requires that you comply with the following protocols and procedures while in the studio.
• No Physical Greetings. We want to hug you! We have missed you so much! But we can’t...not yet. We will not shake hands or greet you in any manner that requires physical contact (such as fist or elbow bumps).
• Lindsay Hite Photography LLC will stagger team schedules and arrival times to minimize the number of people in the studio at any given time.
• All clients and staff will have a temperature check with a forehead thermometer at the front desk upon arrival to the studio.
• Contactless hand sanitizer stations will be available to use throughout the studio as well as in the bathroom.
• Face Coverings. All team members and staff will wear a face covering. Clients will wear a face covering whenever possible. This includes upon arrival to the studio, while your hair is being styled and after we have concluded the session.
• Six-Foot Distance. Please do your best to maintain a six-foot distance from others when crossing paths.
• Visitor Limitations. All visitors other than the client or the team are prohibited unless they are essential to the performance of the job.
• Shared Supplies and Equipment. All furniture, surfaces, tools and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival in accordance with our sanitizing procedures. Please refrain from touching artwork or albums without disposable gloves on.
Along with all of these changes to our daily operations and procedures, I have completed and received certifications in the OSHA facilitated training program: 638: Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
• Please Be Patient and Flexible. We will update this as new guidelines as they emerge, this issue is new and evolving. We are doing our best to comply and keep everyone safe.
Government and public health guidelines and restrictions and business and industry best practices regarding COVID-19 are changing rapidly as new information becomes available and further research is conducted. Lindsay Hite Photography LLC reserves the right to modify this policy at any time in its sole discretion to adapt to changing circumstances and business needs, consistent with its commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
Failure to comply with these social distancing measures may result in a request for you to leave so as not to jeopardize the health and safety of yourself and others.
Lindsay Hite Photography LLC is responsible for administering and enforcing this policy. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or if you have questions about health and safety that are not addressed in this policy, please contact Lindsay Hite: firstname.lastname@example.org